April 21-23, 2023
Trail Mix of Life
Trail mix is sweet and salty, just like life! There are times when we feel like rejoicing, and moments when we have to deliberately search for blessings. Our lives are filled with joys, worries, hardships, and “ordinary times.”
All 6th to 12th graders are welcome to join us from April 21 to 23, 2023 at Montgomery Center for a study on Philippians 4:4-9 as we look at the trail mix of our own lives. The weekend will be complete with fellowship, outdoor activities, service projects, and campfires.
Youth Participant: $125
Adult Chaperone: $75
A non-refundable deposit of $25 per participant is required to secure each registration.
(All are welcome! Please coordinate with your home church for group registration.)
A snippet of the weekend’s schedule (subject to change):
6-7p Evening Arrival (no dinner)
7pm Welcome & Icebreakers
7:30 Session #1 – Rejoice!
7:30 Morning Watch (optional)
9:30 Session #2 Small Groups – Gentleness
10:30 Camp Activities
1:30 Service Projects
3:30 Camp Activities
7pm Session #3 Small Groups – Prayer
8pm Session #4 – Peace
9pm Talent Show
10:30 Camp Activities
1pm Pick Up
|– Weather-appropriate clothing|
– Light Jacket
– Socks & Underwear
– Clothes that can get dirty (for service projects)
– Close toed shoes
– Swim suit
– Bath towel
– Beach towel
– Flashlight or headlamp
– Bug spray
– Soap & Shampoo
– Twin sheets & blanket or sleeping bag
– Pens and pencils
– Musical Instrument (email if you will bring one – we’ll have sheet music!)
– Prescribed Medications
Philippians 4:4-9: 4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
1. Complete the group registration form.
2. Submit a deposit for your anticipated group numbers to hold you reservations.
3. Complete the Group Roster and submit to Montgomery staff no later than April 3 to guarantee t-shirts.
4. Update registration numbers as you receive confirmations from your group. Registration closes April 7.
5. Submit final payment prior to April 21.